JoshPeakandJoeSchroeder

Joe Scrhoeder,Josh Peak,Zombie Marketing,Alpha Code,MLM,Network Marketing,Speed Enrollers,Chaos To Cash

Monday, September 11, 2006

It’s ALL about Branding

When I was brought into networking marketing or MLM, I was taught to go and recruit everyone under the sun. I was never taught how to target market, and was never taught how to Brand myself instead of the company I was marketing. you see, it’s either your Branding you, or your Branding someone else or another company. I then met a Fortune 100 Consultant in 2001, a very highly sought after businessman named Jeff Magee. He showed me how I was doing it all wrong, he was showing me that I was branding the MLM that I was an independent of. He then proceeded to draw the SALES FUNNEL, if you haven’t saw this model, you need to. People like Joe Schroeder, Oprah, Tracy Biller, Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki, Jeff Magee, and Josh Peak have mastered this concept, e-mail me at josh@joshpeak.com and I will send you a demonstration of how it works. This is not being taught in Network Marketing or MLM CORRECTLY, some have made knock-offs, but none has done it like Joe Schroeder. Look at this link to get a really good idea at how it’s done right: http://www.mywavepage.com/wave/library/jpeak_2007_Prediction.pdfIf your a Network Marketer or in MLM, No one has shown you this concept, and if they say they have it’s some dinky e-book that they say will create you leads, but it’s really NOT a funded proposal…if you want to see how it works go to http://www.lessworkmorecash.com to get a free e-course in showing you what I am talking about…it’s Zombie Marketing BABY!! Joe Schroeder and Josh Peak are the greatest thinking minds in this industry…period!! It’s all about Branding you my friend, no matter what your upline or MLM company tells you, the truth is it’s about You, Inc. It’s what I am doing with www.joshpeak.com
If your a Network Marketer or in MLM, No one has shown you this concept, and if they say they have it’s some dinky e-book that they say will create you leads, but it’s really NOT a funded proposal…if you want to see how it works go to to get a free e-course in showing you what I am talking about…it’s BABY!! and are the greatest thinking minds in this industry…period!! It’s all about you my friend, no matter what your upline or MLM company tells you, the truth is it’s about You, Inc. It’s what I am doing withRead a book called Brand Warfare by David F. D’Alessandro, as he will teach what I am saying, and that Branding is everything. Read This Book!!
Thanks for listening to the Alpha Male of the Joe Schroeder Program.
Success– Josh Peak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home